Tuesday, April 14, 2009

momsaysihaveto



Oh the joys of sisterhood. the above title...although not the jaw dropping heading my sister challenged me too, is the name that shows up when my partner in crime(leo carrillo wedding anyone??) sister calls. It used to read something much worse which i am afraid to write due to family members that read this, but lets just say it rivals any she can come up with ( i know unfair right..if you really want to know..message me) but one day she called and my mom saw and flipped and told me "i had to change it right away" thus the new phonebook name and title "momsaysihaveto." while thinking of all the shocking headers i could put i found myself laughing at all the things my sister and i have done, said, and been ashamed of together. She taught me so many things growing up like how to use words correctly..look up the meaning of "peruse" people, to love books, especially ones that include claudia, stacey and other babysitters, to always be beautiful and to always enjoy a good gossip fest. (seriously...there is nothing wrong with it, don't hate) i miss her tons and was so glad to spend a whole week with her and the rest of my family. She's the most gorgeous person i have ever met. she's so incredibly smart and talented and strong. I admire her so much and although I know she sometimes gets annoyed with the calls i make late at night and all the "loves of my life" i had to tell her in detail about, i know she's always their to lend a listening ear and sometimes when my mom has her back turned..a middle finger to set me straight.

your real A sister for life

4 comments:

Leslie said...

What? Candice is using her middle finger? Court you and Miles need to come visit us.

stephani said...

HAY! Lunch was fun today. I'm so glad I called you! I have missed ya. When that rotten husband of mine gets home...we will have to do something all together!

Candice Lynn said...

Thanks, sister. :)

JOY said...

What would we do without our sisters?