Monday, May 12, 2008

Lame or the cutest thing ever?


Ok so i have this extremely cute boyfriend(i hate that word) who is the sweetest thing ever. He always finds nice things to do for me and i am always grateful for them, but sometimes i take them for granted,and i wish i didn't because yesterday topped them all.
I went to pick him up from work (mothers day was a "no way can you have Sunday off day") and he came out with flowers for me. I thought he worked at three but apparently he had just told me that so he could walk to the flower store to pick up the flowers he ordered. When i asked what they were for he told me "I know today is mothers day, but i just wanted to say how grateful i am for you and how lucky i am that one day you will be the mother of my children." At first i really wanted to laugh because it was SOOOO cheesy,but he isn't much of a talker and knowing that he spent time thinking about exactly what he was going to say made me so thankful for him. I won't be a mom for a long time but it's nice knowing i will be with someone as awesome as him. so there...a little schpeel about Brigham. I know it's bragging a little, but he's great and i adore him.

4 comments:

LeslieK said...

Cute not lame!!! =)

Amy Coontz said...

So Cute!! I would so love to meet your Brigham!
Aunt Amy

Lindsey said...

Just GET MARRIED ALREADY!

Dean and Maryellen said...

keep counting your many blessings. He is a keeper.
Grandma