Sunday, May 10, 2009

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Happy Mothers day to all the moms in my life! I feel so blessed to have so many women who are just perfect examples of motherhood.

to my mother in law Jaymee- Thank you so much for raising my amazing husband. He is such a hard worker, he is patient and kind and loving. I know he gets this from you and the way you have raised him. Its so amazing to see the way your boys treat you. They worship you and in return are so kind and sweet to their wives. Thank you so much for all you do, for your love and support and your Wednesday night hang outs. It has made moving away from my own mom a little easier to bear.

To My Grandma Urmston- thank you so much for always being there for me. I can't express my gratitude for all you've done for me. I have been on so many trips with you and i miss the days when we sang Ragtime and Grease in your car and blueberry muffins with crumble topping. Your testimony has always been such a blessing and example in my life and I am so excited for you to come home.

Grandma Stumbaugh- I am so grateful for the time i had to spend with you. You are an amazing woman and i will forever miss your smile and kindness. It's so true when uncle peter says he would trade a million bucks for a five. those meant so much and i cannot believe how you could remember everyones names let alone birthdays. You are so missed, but the example you set for your family and the choices you made will let us be together forever. Thank you.
grandma Nichols- i will never forget the time when we weeded the garden for three hours because thats how long "Gone with the Wind" was and we wanted to watch it. You have always been an example of hard work and I'm grateful for all you do. for all the Genealogy and the trips back and forth all over the country to spend time with all your grandchildren.

To my sister- nicole, you are the most amazing mom. You are so patient and you have the have the most beautiful children in the world. You are amazingly gorgeous and smart and kind. i hope one day i can be close to the mom that you are.

To My Beautiful Mom- Words cannot express the love i have for you. I cannot believe how much i lucked out. you are the smartest, most patient, funny, talented person i know. You have seven beautiful kids(who all have great self confidence) and have always been there for every single one of us. Thank you for all the times you listened to me, for all the late night talks, for the drives and for the time you spent with me. You are such an example to everyone around you and especially to your kids. it's so hard not to be able to hang out with you all the time, but i know your just a phone call away. Thank you for everything mom, thank you for supporting me, thank you for teaching me, thank you for loving me. I love you. I'm sorry I'm not there to ruin crepes and give baking powder instead of powdered Sugar, but the song below reminded me so much of us so hope you like it. Happy Mothers Day!!

There are so many other mothers in my life that i am so grateful for. All of my aunts and cousins and friends, you are all such amazing examples of beautiful women and mothers. I hope i can be amazing moms like you one day. I hope you have an amazing day. There are so many people that look up to you and love you.

Happy Mothers Day!


4 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

Suck up.

Stake Camp Directors said...

I love you and your loving sister Candice also ;}

The Panero Family said...

Love you mucho my lady sister. I feel lucky to have been born to such a family.

stephani said...

Cute post Court! I have to admit that due to my severe hatred for Taylor Swift...I did not watch the video :)

Have a good day!!