Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Day I Married my Best Friend



Well, we sealed the deal..FINALLY!!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. The Temple was absolutely gorgeous and even though Bakersfield was fog central, Los Angeles was a spectacular 75 degrees. I was so grateful for my family that was able to come. Being married in the Temple was the most amazing day ever and having my family there made it even better. I don't think i have ever in my life been filled with such sheer happiness and I am so thankful for everyone who made it happen. Non of this could have happened without my mom and i am eternally grateful for all the hard work she put into the wedding. It was gorgeous and she did sooo much to put it all together. Also her Young Women's presidency put the reception together and I have never been to a reception that looked so gorgeous, i know i am probably bias but seriously, it was BEAUTIFUL. I probably should stop this post because it's sounding like seriouslysoblessed@blogspot.com but it was the best day of my life and i got to marry my best friend for eternity. Thank you everyone who helped! I am so grateful for all of you.

Love you all,
Mrs. Orton

7 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

Love love love your new background!

Shelly said...

I guess that means that you got your marriage license after all. See! I told you that somehow it would all come together.
Congratulations!

Stake Camp Directors said...

Ohhhhhh! I am so glad you loved it all. It was a great day for dad and me as well and we hope you have many more wonderful days ahead!

Pollock Palooza said...

WHAT?!! Congratulations!

Williams Family Dirt said...

Congratulations Courtney! May you be blessed in married life!

M said...

Eeek! You are a Mrs.! Haha I'm so glad your day was wonderful (you picked the right temple. :) ) I'm sad we couldn't make it but you were definitely on my mind. Don't freeze in Idaho!

JOY said...

Congrats!!!! Wish I could have been there - Abe said you looked very pretty - couldn't get to many details so I had fun watching the slide show on your mom's blog! You looked GORGEOUS!!!!