Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just another manic..tuesday??

Conference was great! I had such a good time being in Salt Lake and seeing thousands of people in downtown Salt Lake. Nothing much is happening. Schools going and work is great. I love where i work. It's Challenger School, an academic private school. I work with third graders in the after school program and they are so fun. It's nice wanting to go to work everyday, unlike some other horrific job. (Discover card) They always make me laugh. We were playing charades the other day and one of the boys, Dominic, came up to pull out a slip of paper and he got "Bambi" He looked me straight in the face and with complete seriousness he said "That wimpy deer?" I was laughing so hard. He can;t say his 'r's right and so the way he said it made me lose it. I could not stop laughing. It's so nice because things like this happen everyday. I always come home with a story and a smile. Quite relieving i must say. This weekend Brigham's brother gets married so we have a lot to do. It's going to be fun.
The weather is so weird here. It will be nice like in the 70's and then it will start snowing. I am constantly trying to figure out what to wear. I've learned to always keep a jacket in the car.
well this is really just an update i guess...school's good, work's good, Utah's good. I really really miss home like crazy!! (like a lot!!) Other than not, not much is happening. I get to come home for Christmas, so that's exciting!! I miss you all!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Courtney, I am glad you are doing great. I look forward to seeing you at Christmas!!!!

Zach and Stacie said...

i think i am going home for thanksgiving if you decide you want to go...

Zach and Stacie said...

I am sad I didn't take the time to go to Conference...many excuses, but I would love to go in April with YOU! I hope the guest book turned out well. Drive safe to Idaho this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Looking cute as ever!