Sunday, August 12, 2007

My week


This week was way exciting. grandma and grandpa got their mission call(which was hilarious hearing everyone scream about over speaker), one of my really good friends got engaged and i get to be in the wedding (all my friends are getting married, but i'm sticking it out haha) and it was the last week of summer school at the elementary i work at.(i love working there but i was way grateful for that day!!) Next week i get to FINALLY take a vacation. I am going up to idaho for the week and painting a fence??? and then camping in Yellowstone. I am so excited to get away for a week and just relax instead of talking on the phones all day and teaching second graders prepositional phrases. Hopefull it will be a great week! i'll post pictures soon!!

3 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

You sound busy - which is a great thing!

You look great!!

Anonymous said...

Miss Courtney - you sure are living the life! There are those day when I miss the college life - enjoy! Check out my family blog so you can catch a peek at baby Grant - he is TOO CUTE!

Love - Stephanie

Jessica said...

Hi Courtney from NJ. Your blog is so cute. Have fun going to paint a fence. That sounds so typical for Idaho. Looks like you are having fun. Aunt Jessica and family