Sunday, November 23, 2008

Over the stateline and through Vegas, to Bakersfield we go.


In t-minus three days i will be heading home to the most beautiful place in the world. No it doesn't have crystal clear ocean water, or majestic mountains or even air that's OK to inhale, but to me Bakersfield is home. I can't wait to see my niece and nephew, my parents, my brother and sisters and aunts and uncles. My family is the most beautiful thing in the world, and because they live in Bakersfield, land of raised trucks and Chain restaurants galore, this is the most beautiful place in the world. AND I COMING BACK!! Brigham and i leave Wednesday after work and make the trek. We will be there early Thursday morning ready to bake and play in the Turkey Bowl. (Brigham is soooooo excited. hint of sarcasm? yes) I promise to take tons of pictures so that i can update my blog because i am so horrible at it. But for your enjoyment, here are some oldies, but goodies of my husband to be and me!!






3 comments:

M said...

haha i love you court. yay for going home to bakersfield! we'll be there soon :)

Jaime said...

I look forward to seeing you and Brigham. Be so careful driving there will be crazy people all over the highways. Love you guys.

stephani said...

BLOGGERRRRRRR! HOORAY. I SAW YOUR BLOG ON MEGAN'S AND I HAD TO COME SAY HI!! HOW ARE YA DOIN GIRLIE? WHEN WILL YOUR SWEET SELF BE IN OUR NECK OF THE WOODS?