Monday, August 4, 2008

The End of a Saga


Well my friends, the time has come to say goodbye to the Vampires and Werewolves in my life. After just one day of intense reading I finished the last book. I told myself i would never read these fantasy novels, but little did i know that after some coaxing from sixth grade girls at Challenger i gave in and was (in the new saying) "Bitten" by the books. Call me a silly girl reading a silly teenage love novel, so be it (yes i still watch The Little Mermaid) Read them and see. Yes, it holds nothing to The Great Gastby (my favorite book of all time) or even a Jane Austen, but if you want a great summer read, this is your book. On a side note: I feel utterly incomplete when a book that i love comes to an end. Yes, i am the girl that feels like she is the main character and completely lose myself in a book. But really, i am sad. Guess I'll have to get hooked on something else. Anyone read any good books lately?

4 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

I picked mine up Sat night. Started it Sun afternoon.... It is now 1:30 am on Tues, and I just finished. Ii did not disappoint!!

ohmygahitsdeb said...

I heard that stephanie is going to write the books over again from edward's and/or Jacob's POV. That could be an interesting read, don't you think?

ohmygahitsdeb said...

This book was definitely not my favorite, but not a waste of time... I'm not sure I like the anticlimactic ending that is so different from all the action we see in Harry Potter, if you get what I mean.
<3

Kathi said...

I too loved the books. I didn't love the last one as much. It wasn't as much like the other books and it was a little too X-menish for me. I just set up a blog and you should come view it and Sami's too.
foreverinpinkjeansfive.blogspot.com